Social game developer Wooga significantly increased installs of its Diamond Dash game using Log In with Facebook and ads in mobile News Feed.
increase of iOS installs in the U.S. market during the campaigns
increase of iOS installs in Germany during the campaigns
increase of iOS installs in France during the campaigns
Wooga is the third largest social game developer in the world. The company is the name behind such games as Pearl’s Peril, Diamond Dash and Monster World.
Reaching mobile gamers
Wooga wanted to increase iOS app installs for Diamond Dash in the U.S., U.K., Germany and France. The company also aimed to increase the number of people playing Diamond Dash on iPhones and iPads.
“Mobile is a key part of our strategy going forward. We are really excited about the new Facebook mobile ads products as they have already delivered great results.”
Jan Miczaika, Head of Operations, Wooga
Making play more social
Wooga’s Facebook campaign delivered on all counts. As a result, the company saw:
- 26% increase of iOS installs in the U.S. market during the campaigns
- 29% increase of iOS installs in Germany during the campaigns
- 37% increase of iOS installs in France during the campaigns
- 10% lower cost per install than the initial target for iPhone and iPad installs in the U.S. and France
- Highest ever click-through rates in the U.S. and U.K. from action spec targeting